Bunny Rabbits need a home Swansea, UK

 BUNNY RABBITS ...
need a home!

I would like to find the best homes possible, for six bunny rabbits. My name is Melody, and sadly I'm allergic to rabbits. And that is why I need to find them new homes. We hope to find people that will take two rabbits together. Three new homes!


The RSPCA recommended we try vets in our area. So we are sending out letters with this Blog address!

ARAGON
Girl


PATCH
 Girl
Patch and Argon
To be homed together.


STORM
Boy


LEGOLAS
Girl
Storm and Legolas 
to be homed together


NUGGET


JINGLE
Nugget and Jingle
to be homed together




We don't know if Nugget and Jingle are a boy or a girl.

Video of bunny rabbits in the garden:






MY RESEARCH ON HOW TO LOOK AFTER A BUNNY RABBIT:


Now about cages...

RABBIT CONDO CAGE
This one is a little small, but you get the idea.
This is soooooo much better than...






THIS SMALL RABBIT CAGE

This cage may look nice, but its too small!
But what I do recommend, is...









RABBIT ROOM
This is one of the best for the rabbits!
(101rabbits)
Find a room in your house, and make it into a rabbit room,
but if you can't do that...









RABBIT SHED


You can use this normal shed, and make it into this

Rabbit shed: This is also very good for the rabbits, if your shed is a little broken make sure there is no way for the FOXES to get in!







OUTSIDE CAGE



This cage is horrible, these are tooooo SMALL!


_________________________________________________________________________________



NOW ABOUT RABBIT RUNS!


This is the worst out of the worst!




This is better, but no place to run :(




This one is amazing! Tons of room to run!




This one is well, just good for eating grass.



Well I recommend this one, it's the best!!!


Don't forget, the best run you could get is...
making it yourself! You can use what you like, Chicken wire, or whatever.

Rabbits need to be taken out whenever it is possible. Don't forget rabbits lived in the wild, so its there nature.

_________________________________________________________________________________

FORAGING


Foraging is very important. If you can't take them out, look around your garden for dandelions etc...


My rabbits love the leaves, and flowers.


Don't forget about plantain!



And sticky willy



Since we have an apple tree, we give the rabbits the apple sticks.


_________________________________________________________________________________



WHAT RABBITS CAN EAT
CARROTS


CLOVER


DANDELION LEAVES


PARSELY


KALE





CABBAGE



PLENTY OF WATER!


This is only a few things, but there is a ton more, you can type in on search: What rabbits can eat?

_________________________________________________________________________________

Now about FOOD!

RABBIT MIX!

NO
this gave my rabbit the runs :(

I'm not saying all rabbit mixes are bad,
but just look out, because there will be some bad ones.  

But what I do recommend is...


NUGGETS!
This is one of my favourites!



RABBIT ROYALE
This is the best rabbit mix I've used! 
_________________________________________________________________________________



If you have not owned rabbits before, go checkout 101rabbits for advice. 
https://www.youtube.com/user/101rabbits
_________________________________________________________________________________

HAY

Okay were do I start!?

Well i'll start off with what we get,
FARM HAY...


I usually get this much, for £10.00
But be careful, some hay can be dusty!

A few years ago... 4 of my baby bunnies died because of the dusty hay we got from a farm.
______________________________________________________
My mum has agreed to keep Coco boo and Fluffy woo.
________________________________________________________________________________

Rabbits need toys and eat hay all the time, so make sure there is always hay available.
________________________________________________________________________________

So thats all the information I have :)

I just want my rabbits to have a nice home.

I will miss them, but since I'm allergic I can't hold them without itching my eyes, sneezing, wheezing and getting a rash :(


Goodbye my bunnies...

AND LASTLY,
 A BIG THANK YOU TO TOM SEIDMAN, AND HUWJ FOR TRYING TO HELP FIND OUR BUNNIES HOMES!

Christmas time we tried a Bunny Competition to find homes for our bunny rabbits. Sadly, we could not get any advertising. 


American film director and writer, Tom Seidman, from Honey Creek Pictures has kindly given me the Christmas Bunny film to give away.
http://www.thechristmasbunny.com/about/

 ARTIST HUW J 

Famous Artist, Huw-J, has offered to draw an A3 sketch of any drawing to help find our bunnies new homes.

http://joeturd.com



































































Comments